Sales Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions regulate use of the online store, for which Ferenz & Magno S.L.P (hereinafter, English Doctor Barcelona) is legally responsible. These Terms and Conditions will be accepted by the parties without reservation and they may be modified at any time without notice such that the User will be responsible for reading them each time a purchase is made, as the conditions applied will be those in force at the time the contract is entered into.
This electronic contract is regulated by Spanish law and, in particular, by the legal regime imposed by Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE) and by General Law 03/2014, of 27th March, on the Defence of Consumers and Users (LGDCU).
The electronic contract will not be filed by a third party. It is drawn up in English. These Sales Terms and Conditions may be stored and reproduced at any time by the User who makes a purchase using their internet browser’s options. They must be accepted before proceeding to order payment.
User account and error correction
In order to make online purchases in this store, you can register by creating a user account or make a quick purchase without registering (as a guest user).
If you choose to make your purchase as a guest, your personal data will not be stored on the website, nor will you be able to check your order history. The personal data provided will only be stored to manage and deliver the requested products and/or services.
If you decide to register, you will receive an email confirming that the process has been completed successfully and reminding you of your access details. Via your account, you may make purchases, check your order history, change your password, amend your personal data, modify billing address, make comments, and perform other procedures or management tasks related to your purchases.
Furthermore, you may access your private account at any time to check your personal information and addresses and, if necessary, correct the errors that may have appeared when entering said data or updating them. Billing address may also be corrected or updated during the purchase process.
As User, you may deregister at any time by sending an email from the email address that you wish to deregister to the email address email@example.com, which will result in your personal data being cancelled.
Making a purchase on English Doctor Barcelona is really easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- English Doctor Barcelona will give you access to a page, which includes a detailed description, main characteristics and price of the service. If you need any further information, feel free to contact us.
- Once you have selected the service you wish to purchase and have filled out the form with your details, you must press the “Add to basket” button to proceed directly with payment.
- Once the service selection is concluded, a summary will appear identifying the selected item (s). Finally, to continue with your order, you must press the button " Proceed to checkout ".
- As in previous sections, at the end of your purchase, you have the option of doing so by registering, or making a quick purchase without registration (as a guest). When registering, you must indicate your contact information and address, and in your next purchases you will not have to enter your data again.
- Finally, you must choose the payment method for your purchase from those offered by English Doctor Barcelona (see next section).
- Once the purchase process is complete, we will send you an email detailing your purchase’s information, as well as proof of payment or the invoice. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, or if you notice an error with the data entered, please contact us using any of the following means:
Telephone: 662 291 191
The contact form on this website
You can also request a paper invoice by contacting us within 30 days of purchase. We will send this to your address at no additional cost.
You can pay for your purchases using the payment method credit or debit card.
Payment via credit or debit card is made using the secure payment gateway of Banco Sabadell. Via this payment method, English Doctor Barcelona never collects or handles any customer data related to their card number. All data are processed directly by Banco Sabadell, such that English Doctor Barcelona may always offer optimal security, transparency and confidentiality in the transaction.
Prices, taxes, tariffs and duties
Prices are expressed in euros. English Doctor Barcelona is not obliged to execute services (even if delivery confirmation has been sent) if the error in price is obvious and unequivocal and if it could reasonably have been recognised by the customer as incorrect.
The prices of English Doctor Barcelona services may vary but (unless established previously) possible changes will not affect orders for which confirmation has already been sent.
The retail price of the services provided does NOT include VAT, because this transaction is covered by the exemptions contained in Article 20 of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax.
Due to the nature of the services, this will be considered executed when contracting the service, and therefore the right of withdrawal established in Law 3/2014, of March 27, on the Defence of Consumers and Users, is not applicable.
The money will only be refunded in the event of a technical error (double charge) or if the User has mistakenly contracted more than one plan.
As required by new European regulations, the User is hereby informed of the existence of a European platform for online dispute resolution. Thus, in order to resolve consumer disputes (pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013), you can access European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&lng=ES
Appointment must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment time to qualify for refund.On weekends or bank holidays, we only accept cancellations by email.
Same day notice, and once the test/specialist appointment time has passed, cancellations are not qualified for refund.
In all cases, cancellations which qualify for a refund are subject to an administration fee of 10€, which will be deducted from the amount refunded.