You may be referred to a rectal surgeon if you are experiencing any pain or abnormal growths in these areas.
Many colon and rectal diseases tend to go undiagnosed, that’s why it’s crucial to see an expert.
Common conditions that may require rectal surgery:
· Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
· Colon cancer
Common symptoms include:
· Severe, sharp pain during bowel movements
· Blood in stool
· Abdominal cramps and pain
· Change in bowel habits, such as diarrhea or constipation
· Growth or lump inside the anus
Do you need medical attention for pain or a recent flare-up? Our doctors can provide a variety of tests to determine the problem, such as a colonoscopy or ultrasound. If surgery is necessary, we will make sure you get the supportive care you deserve. Following the procedure, you will be provided with everything you need to know for a healthy recovery. We are proud to provide medical services that you can trust.